Question:
Things to do in Seattle?
2005-11-17 11:16:47 UTC
I'm going to Seattle for the first time, for just a weekend. What are the sites I shouldn't miss? I heard there's a good winery in the area too...
Four answers:
tomchi
2005-11-22 14:12:00 UTC
If you have just a weekend, you can go to the Space Needle + Experience Music Project (they are adjacent) and monorail over to downtown where you can walk to Pike's Place Market.

Now... if you are interested in night life, you can hit Capitol club, Baltic room, and Linda's all within walking distance from each other on pine street in Capitol Hill. Capitol Hill is just up the Hill to the East from downtown.

If you go there during the day, there are also a bunch on funky shops on Broadway, Pike and Pine Streets.
mynewnick
2005-11-17 16:18:16 UTC
The Experience Music Project

The Space Needle

from there you can take the monorail downtown

Pike Place Market to watch the fish toss
Yumes
2005-11-28 17:40:46 UTC
In addition, go visit the world's first Starbucks Coffee. Its right across the street from the Pike Market.
Stas Z
2005-11-17 11:18:50 UTC
take a boat ride from the ocean waterfront through the locks to lake Washington