Question:
What are the best Bed & Breakfasts in or around Seattle?
bjammin
2006-02-27 12:45:48 UTC
What are the best Bed & Breakfasts in or around Seattle?
Three answers:
Käriev
2006-03-01 14:53:12 UTC
For the "around Seattle" part of the question, I vote for the Villa Bed & Breakfast in Tacoma - fabulous surroundings, large suites, terrific breakfast and all-day munchies, and tremendous hosts.
fatsausage
2006-02-28 10:02:38 UTC
Pensione Nichols

1923 First aVENUE, sEATTLE 1-800-440-7125

pERCHED ABOVE pIKE pLACE mARKET - Ten Guest Rooms share four bathrooms.Two spacious suites hve private baths, full kitchens,with jaw-dropping water views.

www.seattle-bed-breakfast.com;downtown.
american_viper
2006-03-12 09:17:56 UTC
Myself I have enjoyed the King County Jail