Question:
7701 14th Ave SSeattle, WA 98108-3517 I'd to find a apatment at lease 15 miles away from here.?
tmc2920
2006-03-09 08:59:17 UTC
7701 14th Ave SSeattle, WA 98108-3517 I'd to find a apatment at lease 15 miles away from here.?
Three answers:
Valerie
2006-03-15 17:55:46 UTC
You just posted an address to a private home, looked it upon king county tax page. Is this the wisest idea?
queeney_frostiney
2006-03-09 17:04:24 UTC
Well, my sis lives in Seattle. I have never forgiven her. She lives on Capital Hill. Give her a call.
houstonjln
2006-03-11 02:27:51 UTC
Try

http://www.rent.com

If you find one from that site and move into it, Rent.com will pay you $100.00

Have a great day!