Question:
My sister was denied entry into the U.S a couple of days. Is she still allowed to try and enter again?
summerflower_inshortskirt
2006-02-22 10:13:24 UTC
She tried crossing from Canada into the U.S, was denied due to lack of documents.
Seven answers:
smokey
2006-02-22 10:18:11 UTC
Yes she can always try again but if she is still lacking the documents they aren't going to let her in.
2006-02-22 10:37:38 UTC
Yes she can try again. The documents required for Canadian citizens to come to the US (and vice versa) are minimal, all she should really need is a passport.
2006-02-22 10:24:17 UTC
don't mean to offend, but unless she is a convicted felon, she should, be able to obtain the proper documents to enter the united states.
tamermriad
2006-02-22 10:50:33 UTC
yes, she can come to the US as long as she has the right documents.
mmm mmm good
2006-02-22 10:19:38 UTC
of course she can try again just tell her to mak sure she has all the right documents this time
roosterwoman_in_mans_body
2006-02-23 08:27:37 UTC
yes but i think she needs to allow 1 week before doing it agian but as far as my question that u answered sounds like we need to be sisters cause we both like short skirts
2006-02-22 10:18:06 UTC
tell her to stop being a terrorist