Question:
what fun things can you do in seattle washington that is neat to see there?
tyron66
2006-01-31 07:58:43 UTC
what fun things can you do in seattle washington that is neat to see there?
Four answers:
2006-01-31 18:56:55 UTC
-alki beach

-space needle

-experience music project

-seattle center

-pacific science center

-woodland park zoo

-deception pass

-gasworks park

-golden gardens

-the troll under the bridge

-ballard locks

-underground tour

-pioneer square

-pike place market

-ye olde curiosity shoppe

-kirkland waterfront

-mt.rainer

-lake chelan

-leavenworth

-duck tours

-whale watching

there is so much stuff to see and do, on a clear day its even better
dragonrider395
2006-02-04 06:44:23 UTC
Yea-the Boeing Plant tour is great! Pike Place Market is wonderful. The EMP (Experiance Music Project) has some fun stuff. If you are with kids the Pacific Science Center is great. The Seattle Center has a TON of fun things to do! Mt.Ranier or Mt. Saint Helens are great. If you take a ferry (about 30 minutes) you can cross thr sound and there is some beautiful land over there as well!
flywithme3372004
2006-01-31 16:06:11 UTC
When I was in Seattle I went to the Boeing plant where they make airplanes. It was pretty cool.
Benji Man
2006-01-31 16:05:39 UTC
Fish market, space needle, underground tour.

With a drive, mt st. Helens, rain forests, and Canada.