Question:
Where is a realy freaky haunted place you can stay at in Seattle WA?
peekaboo
2006-03-19 13:41:44 UTC
Where is a realy freaky haunted place you can stay at in Seattle WA?
Two answers:
bartzturkeymom
2006-03-21 00:26:51 UTC
You could visit the

Seattle Museum of Haunting

623 Broadway E

Seattle, WA 98102

206-328-6499

I also found a tour that does haunted places and in Tacoma you could visit the mansion that they used as the haunted house in the Stephen King series called "Rose Red."
adman266266
2006-03-19 13:48:30 UTC
There is a hotel near Fort Worden in Seattle which is supposed to be haunted. While your there you can visit the Fort where there are many ghostly expeiriences. When I took some photos there were many weird ghostly orbs.

Hope you have a good time!