Question:
What can i do to make sure that i get my american visa?
that's not my name!
2006-03-22 09:05:10 UTC
What can i do to make sure that i get my american visa?
Six answers:
2006-03-22 09:07:03 UTC
Get your documents complete, be honest when answering questions. Short answers would be preferable since long answers will make them ask more questions. Be clear about your answers like you're not hiding anything. Put on sincere smile always during interview. Good luck
staciej
2006-03-22 09:12:22 UTC
marry american
D.J.
2006-03-22 09:13:28 UTC
at the interview be confident but not daring (they don't like it), look them in the eyes, have all paperwork and pray
jedimaster_46545
2006-03-22 09:11:29 UTC
LOL looking for the next terrorist target??
abraxas1122
2006-03-22 09:11:20 UTC
Dress up! I noticed that REALLY counts... it's amazing!
mojohair
2006-03-22 09:05:48 UTC
hard cash usually works