Question:
outdoors places-waterfalls, bridges ets in seattle..?
*alwayssmile*
2009-03-16 13:07:05 UTC
So I am looking for places to get married. I want it outdoors and it will be very small. My fiance and I and our families, so in total about 10 people and then we would be going out to dinner. I am wondering if there are any bridges people know of or can look up for getting married on.
for example something like this:
http://www.capbridge.com/event_planning_vancouver/images/img00384_std.jpg
or even a waterfall anyone knows of that would be fun to get married next to:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3127/2686280903_a0bc0e434e.jpg

Idk. i want something cheap by memorable.

Does anyone have any suggestions of places??
Getting married in a couple weeks.hah! anyway. Any help would be great!!
Thannkkss!!!
Five answers:
Steve M
2009-03-18 11:33:34 UTC
Wow how romantic!

I think the hiking boots with the wedding dress is a very Seattle look. LOL Lot's of great local hikes to waterfalls, but not really the kind of thing your going to be doing in a wedding dress. I just cannot see you scrambling over wet rocks at Snoqualmie to get the perfect picture. The first picture you have there looks a LOT like the bridge at Multnomah falls - It's just 1/2 hour outside Portland and it's a real easy paved stroll to the bridge. You could do a there & back in a day.

Otherwise, the state has a list of day use places (see the link below) - I know it's not quite as romantic, but March, April and even May can still be cold and rainy. I can vouch for Scenic Beach state park; it has stunning, clear-day views of Hood Canal and the Olympic Mountains.

Good luck and congratulations!
plattersby
2009-03-16 13:23:35 UTC
Marymere Falls on the Olympic Peninsula is a gorgeous 90 foot waterfall that you can make an easy hike to in 30 mnutes. It's just west of Port Angeles---about a 2 hour trip from Seattle.
briana
2016-11-30 08:02:02 UTC
it extremely is costly while in comparison with distinctive different places, yet you could continually locate deals(extremely around the college) or on the outskirts.a lot of exterior stuff to do. i like it via fact there are seashores on the Sound, yet once you prefer an ocean sea coast you purelypersistent some hours. comparable for Mountains or to Winerys or blueberry farms or Islands or Canada. i will continually locate something to do. the climate is relatively common in assessment to different places. It in no way gets insanely warm or too terriblely chilly. It does rain greater many times, yet what human beings could desire to realize is that it extremely is a continuing drizzle in assessment to a pair places. and it extremely is often at specific circumstances of the year. There are definitly greater gray days, yet while the solar is out right here it extremely is spectacular. It extremely does have some breath taking perspectives.
2009-03-16 14:21:26 UTC
Snoqualmie Falls is the most famous place that matches

what you are looking for. It is about 15 minutes east of

Bellevue, WA off of I-90. The second link provided is a

popular resort just above the falls where many people

spend their honeymoons.
stopbeingretarded
2009-03-17 15:01:33 UTC
Deception Pass is SUPER pretty!