Question:
I need to take a ferry from seattle to Alaska, need info?
2006-01-14 16:06:59 UTC
I need to take a ferry from seattle to Alaska, need info?
Three answers:
fudgest
2006-01-25 21:58:34 UTC
If you make the trip in the winter you can travel for 30% off. The Ferry switched it's terminal from Seattle to Bellinghan about 20 years ago. You can get a schedule on line by looking up Alaska Marine Highway.
dooby0623
2006-01-16 23:09:17 UTC
You cant take a ferry from seattle to alaska. Do amtrack for the sceanery or a plane if you wanna get thier faster
DidYouSearch?
2006-01-15 00:11:08 UTC
I'm not sure you can go from Seattle to Alaska, but you can definitely go from Bellingham to Alaska. Catch the Amtrack from Seattle to Bellingham, the train station is about one block from the ferry terminal.

More info:

https://www.dot.state.ak.us/amhs/index.html